White Chocolate Candy Recipes
Indulge yourself by stirring up one of these white chocolate candy recipes in your kitchen. They are sure to tempt your taste buds and make you a favorite among your friends.
Not everyone enjoys white chocolate candy, but those who do really savor its light creamy flavor. My big brother is one of those people who really receives pleasure from satisfying his chocolate craving with a bit of white chocolate.
This selection of white chocolate candy recipes is sure to have a gem that you will find yourself returning to again and again.
Enjoy with my compliments!
By the way, if you are looking for a great place to get some white chocolate for your candy making try Amazon. They even have sugar free white chocolate nuggets and wafers, too, if you are interested.
White Chocolate Truffles
- 8 ounces of white chocolate, chopped in small pieces
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 3/4 cup toasted almonds, minced
- Melt the chocolate and butter in the top of a double boiler. Remove from heat. Add the egg yolk and beat at medium speed until fluffy and cooled. Cover and allow to rest in a cool, dry place for 12-24 hours. Do not refrigerate.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and roll in the almonds. Cover and chill. Return to room temperature before serving. Makes about 24 truffles.
Helpful Hints: If mixture is too soft to form into balls, stir in 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar at a time until you reach the desired consistency.
Chef Vincent Guerithault's
White Chocolate Truffles
- 18 ounces white confectionery coating, cut in pieces
- 9 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- In a microwave or double boiler, melt confectionery coating, butter and cream over low heat until smooth, stirring frequently. Stir in sugar. If mixture separates, beat with a mixer for 30 seconds.
- Pour into an 8 inch square pan and chill for 20 minutes or until slightly hardened. Using a melon-baller or spoon, scoop out and shape into 1-inch balls. Roll in the remaining sugar.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Makes about 5 dozen truffles.
White Chocolate Salties
- 16 ounces almond bark, in pieces
- 1 12-ounce package salted Spanish peanuts
- 3 cups thin pretzel sticks, broken up
- Melt almond bark in the top of a double boiler. Remove from heat and cool for 2 minutes.
- Add peanuts and pretzels. Stir until coated.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on wax paper and chill for 20 minutes until firm.
White Chocolate Fudge
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 ounces almond bark, melted
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Beat the cream cheese at medium speed until smooth. Gradually add sugar and vanilla, beating well.
- Stir in melted almond bark and pecans.
- Spread in buttered 8 inch square pan. Refrigerate until firm and cut in squares.
NOTE: For a different taste, experiment with the different forms of white chocolate, real and imitation. Read more about the different white chocolate choices, and then make your decision.
I hope you enjoy testing out these white chocolate candy recipes in your own kitchen. Happy cooking!