How To Tame Tantrums
Without Throwing One Yourself
Is Your Toddler A Terrorist?
you being held hostage and feeling trapped in your own home? Afraid to
leave the house because you don't know when or where the next explosion
of temper will occur?
Do you feel guilty for losing your
cool and getting angry with your child? Feeling ashamed and judged
because you can't get this one small human to act civilized and
Welcome to parenting!
kids don’t come with instructions written in fine print on the bottoms
of their feet. If you’re feeling bewildered, overwhelmed, guilty,
stressed, foolish, unprepared, embarrassed, helpless, ashamed, or at
your wit's end, don’t panic! You’re not alone.
Start Taming Your Child's Temper Today!
For just $10, I’m 100% confident you’ll be able to start taming your child’s temper tantrums immediately after reading this training guide. Because I’m so confident that what I’ll teach you works, if you don’t immediately feel you got 10x the value of your $10 investment, I’ll give you back your money.
When you sign up, here’s what you’ll discover.
- The truth about temper tantrums.
- The 6 major mistakes people make when dealing with temper tantrums in children.
- Why whispering is better than shouting.
- What really matters (and what doesn’t) when your child is throwing a hissy fit.
- How to protect yourself and your children from the long term effects of untamed temper tantrums.
- Why winning is more important than choosing your battles.
- What you should never do if you want the tantrums to stop for good.
- What holds most people back from mastering the meltdowns of their children.
- A quick way to get over embarrassment so that you can deal with defiance serenely.
- A weird but powerful way to keep your own temper in check.
- And a clever technique to prevent an emotional outburst before it even has a chance to develop.
My simple and straightforward solution will help you overcome all of those negative emotions, and give you the confidence and skills you need to tame your child’s temper tantrums and restore peace and harmony in record time.
Many books and articles have been written in depth on the subject of emotional outbursts, meltdowns, hissy fits, and tantrums. They go into the neurological implications, genetic dispositions, and theories on food allergies, sleep disorders, and other possible triggers.
If that’s what you’re looking for, this resource is not for you. Instead, I will cut to the chase and specifically address what I believe to be the most important aspects of temper tantrums and how you can put a stop to them in short order.
- By the time you finish this course, you’ll know exactly what to do to eliminate the embarrassment of watching your child throw a hissy fit in public.
- You will no longer be riddled with guilt for losing your own temper and responding more harshly than necessary.
- In no time at all, you’ll face outings with confidence, knowing exactly what steps you’ll take to tame tantrums with a smile on your face.
- By following my game-plan, angry outbursts will become a thing of the past in a matter of weeks, if not days.
The price right now is just $10 as an introductory special offer. In the very near future, the price will increase to reflect the true value of this life changing training guide. Sign up now, or you’ll have to pay more for this later.
Sign up by clicking the button below. You will be taken to a form where you input your payment details. As soon as you fill out and submit the form, you’ll be taken to a page where you can instantly download...
How To Tame Temper Tantrums Without Throwing One Yourself.
read your book about temper tantrums and thought it was well-written,
succinct, and definitely helpful, not only for parents but as a guide
spent my life as a preschool teacher, counselor, director, and finally,
an owner of a childcare facility. We saw our fair share of tantrums,
~ Janice Jones, Ohio, USA ~
“I have to tell you, that book is wonderful! It's so engagingly written, using a combination of humour and professionalism, with stories and situations that I'm sure every parent will be able to identify with.
Even though I don't have kids, it put me in mind of at least one of my nephews (now a 21-year-old graphic designer!) when he went through a real phase of throwing (as we say in Liverpool) mega-wobblers. Really, excellent work!”
~ Cath, Argyll, Scotland, UK ~
“We looked over your tantrum course. Well done! It is very engaging, and you have a very cute sense of humor!”
~ The Bowen Sisters, Industrious Family Films ~
There is so much
good stuff in here. I wish I would have had it when my girls were young, but
even at 11 and 13 years of age, there were some principles here that I can
still apply today.
Also, I can’t wait to get a copy for a friend with wee
ones who could really benefit from this. ~ Becky B., Wisconsin, USA ~